Group Five contains the final five characters in Dumb Ways to Die. Instead of containing four characters, it contains five.
The charcters in Group Five are:
Similarities and Differences
- Almost all the Fifth Group characters are different colors.
- This group contains five characters instead of four.
- This is the only group that is known to have every character singing.
- Doofus is the only character not to suffer a bloody death in this group.
- He is also the only character not to have a plush product.
- Botch is a tertiary dancer; Doofus is a secondary dancer; Stumble, Bonehead and Putz are standard dancers. None of them are solo dancers.
- All the characters are males.
- Botch and Doofus lines are related to nature while Stumble, Bonehead, and Putz's lines are related to trains.
- Also, Stumble, Bonehead, and Putz's train-related lines are the only ones that don't rhyme, but are put in anyways due to being "the dumbest ways to die".