In the background, the 3rd instrumental chorus of the original music video plays and the video is beginning. Beans are happy watching the movie. Hapless' phone rings, and all the other beans slowly look at him. As Hapless answers and converses on the phone, they react with an angered expression, disapproving him.
After the transition fades to black, Hapless gets decapitated like in the music video and the beans are now happy without being disrupted by him again.
Characters in the MIFF
- Numpty (before death)
- Dippy (before death)
- Botch (before death)
- Pillock (has popcorn bucket)
- Dunce (before death)
- Hapless (seen conversing on the phone; then decapitated)
- Dummkopf (before death)
- Stumble (before death)
- Putz (before death)
- Bonehead (before death)
- Dimwit (back row)
- Doomed (back row)
- MIFF Extra Beans
- Botch's eyes are seen open here. This is one of the few times you can see them. Also, the eyebrows of Botch, Doofus, Bonehead and Putz aren't shown like everyone else's.
- There are three characters from the Dumb Ways to Die song that are not in the MIFF video. Those characters are Stupe, Clod, and Numskull.
- Putz, Bonehead and Doofus still look at Hapless after he's decapitated.
- It is unknown if Doomed is still looking at Hapless, or looked at the movie after. That’s probably he cannot see what is going on since he is inside the bag.
- Unlike everyone else, Calamity doesn't seem to look at Hapless when he's talking on his phone. That's probably because she ate the superglue in the music video and cannot move.
- In time for the 2013 Melbourne International Film Festival, a poster playing on the first chorus of the music video was released in stations. Notable differences is Numpty is wearing a scarf and glasses (dressed up as a movie critic) and Pillock has a popcorn bucket. The poster was being released in Metro stations, as well as in print in commuter newspapers.
- Lax's ingrown top teeth are missing in this video.
- Pillock eats his popcorn the same way he eats his medicine.
|Dumb Ways to Die series|
|( · ) · · · · · · · · · · · · ·|
|· · · · ( · · · ) · · ·|
|· · · ·|